What Are the 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations?
The compact SUV segment is getting more and more competitive, but the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations continue to stand out from the pack. No matter what you’d like to offer your family, you’ll love what these models are bringing to the roads near Minot and Jamestown. Check out your favorite Bismarck restaurants and more in style.
Honda CR-V LX
With a starting price of just $24,350 MSRP*, the Honda CR-V is certainly affordable, even on a budget. Here’s what you can expect to find in the base model:
- CVT with Sport Mode
- 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Fold-flat 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System (available on all trims)
Honda CR-V EX
Upgrade to the Honda CR-V EX for as little as $27,250 MSRP*. The small upgrade cost will net you a more advanced turbocharged engine, advanced safety technology, and so much more:
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Honda Sensing®
- 7-inch display audio touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
Honda CR-V EX-L
Jump to the Honda CR-V EX-L to enjoy an even wide variety of interior comfort and convenience features. You’ll get more out of every Dickinson and Bismarck drive, thanks to the inclusion of:
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Power-adjustable seating
- Two-position memory driver’s seat
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
Honda CR-V Touring
Are you considering the range-topping Honda CR-V Touring trim? For just $32,750 MSRP*, you could enjoy superior capability and connectivity features, along with entertainment tech that you’ll never tire of owning. Here’s what you should look for:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- Roof rails
- Dual-chrome exhaust finishers
- 9-speaker, 330-watt premium audio system
Why Should You Buy One of the Honda CR-V Trim Levels?
The 2019 Honda CR-V configurations have something for everyone to get excited about, and if you’re considering a compact SUV, it should be right at the top of your list. No matter which Honda CR-V trim level you end up driving home, you’re going to enjoy one of the largest cargo bays in the class, good gas mileage, and smooth, satisfying handling.
What about the Honda CR-V safety rating? According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the 2019 CR-V ranks as a Top Safety Pick! Even if you drive your new CR-V for years, you can be sure that it’s a dependable choice. That’s because the experts at J.D. Power have given it an above-average predicted reliability score of 3.5 out of 5.
Find Your Favorite Honda CR-V Trim Levels with the Bismarck Motor Company!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your favorite 2019 Honda CR-V trim level? After you’ve found the configuration that’s right for you, check out our new Honda inventory and drive into Bismarck for a test drive!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.